Arabica Coffee Face Wash for Oil Control | De-Tan Face Wash for Men & Women |
- DEEPLY CLEANSES, REMOVES DIRT & OIL, HYDRATES SKIN: Give yourself a caffeinated kickstart for the day with Coffee Face Wash.
- SUPERFOOD COFFEE & CAFFEINE AT THE CORE: You can’t get enough of coffee and caffeine, nor can your skin.
- JUST GOOD, NOTHING BAD: Arabica Coffee Face Wash is free from harmful chemicals, SLS, Paraben, and Mineral Oil.
- SATISFY YOUR SKIN’S COFFEE CRAVINGS: Coffee is never enough and can never be. So, while using the Coffee Face Wash
Inclusive of all taxes
Get Coffee Face Scrub Free With Coffee Face Wash | Use Code: FACE50
Out of stock
The Orgello Arabica Coffee Face wash is a purifying & a deep cleansing blend of hand roasted Arabica Coffee with the goodness of Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloevera. The high fatty acids in the Arabica Coffee beans nourishes and tones the skin, leaving it young and soft. While coffee helps in making the skin soft, jojoba oil helps in repairing the damaged skin cells allowing the skin to rejuvenate itself. On the other hand, Teatree oil is best known to treat acne and the marks. In addition to this, Aloevera, because of its soothing and refreshing properties, provides the much needed nutrients to human skin. The Orgello Arabica Coffee face wash is a blend of natural products and does not contain SLS or PARABEN, hence making it eligible for all skin types.
COFFEE BEAN help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. Also decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines. Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3.
ALOE VERA rich in Vitamins A, B, E and minerals, and known for its moisturizing properties, nourishes and hydrates the skin pores, making it smooth, soft and supple. It facilitates skin cells nourishment, thereby purifying the skin.
VITAMIN E is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment
COCONUT OIL may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
JOJOBA OIL helps in moisturizing, antibacterial, noncomedogenic. It helps control sebum production.
TEA TREE OIL is known to be antimicrobial in nature, and as such it turns out to be a great facial cleanser to remove dirt and oil from deep within the pores, prevent skin breakouts like acne and blemishes and leave you with flawless skin.
- Product Dimensions : 21 x 13 x 5 cm; 100 Grams
- Special Feactures: Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Cruelty Free, Mineral oil Free, Silicon Free.
- Face Wash Type: Arabica Coffee Face wash with crushed Coffee Beans Scrub.
- Product Purpose: Daily use for refracing feel and dirt removal.
- Skin Type: All skin type
- Product Type: Liquid
- Package Type: Tube
- Gender: Unisex
- Date First Available : 01-01-2021
- Manufacturer : Orgello Herbal Care
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 21 x 13 x 9 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 100 millilitre
- Country of manufacture: India
Yes Arabica coffee Face Wash good for skin.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Reduce cellulite
- Made with pure oil.
- Moisturize skin.
- Fight acne.